VISUAL undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, made from the website https://shuttle.onenation.fr/ comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act and freedoms.
Personal data collected
VISUAL, as a data controller within the meaning of the GDPR, limits the collection of personal data to data that are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the marketing of our services and the management of the commercial relationship.
Two types of data are collected by VISUAL:
• The personal data that you indicate to us when placing your order on our website. They are required for booking and managing transfers / tours that you order; the non-provision of this data may result in the impossibility of offering you our services.
• Personal data relating to the services requested or performed and their billing. They are mandatory and relevant to ensure a high level of quality of service to our customers.
Treatments of your data
The personal data collected as part of the services offered by VISUAL are processed according to secure protocols.
The processing of these data is intended to:
• The execution of the booking / management of your requests and the realization of the transport service by Visual.
• Improvement of the quality of service (customization of the offer, identification of dysfunctions, improvement of customer knowledge through statistical analysis possibly anonymized)
• Communication via SMS campaigns or emailings, to inform you in particular about the evolution of our services.
The legal basis of these treatments is based on your contractual relationship with VISUAL and / or the legal or regulatory obligations of VISUAL or on your consent, as regards commercial prospecting treatments, which you can withdraw at any time by sending us a email via the contact form of our website https://shuttle.onenation.fr/
Transmission of data
Your personal data are only transmitted to our partners for the purpose of ensuring the proper performance of the service and the follow-up of the resulting business relationship, in particular:
• To VISUAL partners, to carry out satisfaction surveys
• To our payment service provider (sogenactif) to offer you the remote settlement of our services by credit card.
• And, subject to your consent, providers intervening for the purposes of our communication / marketing.
Your personal data will be kept for a period appropriate to the purpose of each of these treatments. Exceptionally, this data may be kept for longer periods to manage claims and litigation if necessary and to meet legal and / or regulatory obligations.
You have the right to request access to your personal data and rectification of inaccurate data. You may request the deletion of data and the limitation of processing, within the limits provided by the applicable legislation. You have the right to portability of personal data that you have provided to the Company, under the conditions provided by the applicable legislation. You also have the right to set guidelines regarding the retention, erasure and communication after your death of your personal data processed by the Company, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You can exercise these rights either by sending an e-mail via the website https://shuttle.onenation.fr/, or by sending a signed letter and accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the address:
2, avenue du Groupe Manouchian
94400 VITRY SUR SEINE
You also have the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data with the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties (CNIL)